This past May, the senior class, along with the guidance and support from Teachers/Staff Advisors at Fair Lawn High School hosted the 48th annual “Marathon.” This fun-filled festival weekend is held to raise money and awareness of local charities. During “Marathon 2015,” members of the FLHS class of 1988 organized a special alumni softball game with the specific goal of raising funds for The Opportunity Center.
The Opportunity Center would like to thank the following for their hard work and dedication:
- Fair Lawn High School Class of 2015, along with the entire Faculty and Staff
- The Entire Fair Lawn High School Class of 1988, especially:
- Jeannie Puzino (FLHS PTA President)
- Michael Gross (Marathon 2015 Advisor)
- Jeanine Hayek (Student Activities Coordinator)
- The Fair Lawn Lion’s Club